• Elections to the local keneshes of Batken, Jalal-Abad, Naryn, Issyk-Kul, Chui, Osh regions and the city of Osh were postponed due to the state of emergency in the republic.
• The National Bank has introduced temporary requirements for the activities of commercial banks and non-bank financial and credit organizations:
– it is prohibited to charge and levy commissions and other payments related to the revision of the terms of loan agreements
– it is forbidden to impose and levy penalties, including forfeit (fine / penalty) on borrowers for failure to fulfill / improper performance of obligations stipulated by loan agreements;
– It is recommended to provide a deferral of payments of loans issued for at least three months;
For mortgages, the issue will still be considered.
• E. Asrandiev: “The issue of deferment of payment of utility services is being considered”
• It is proposed to transfer the following tax payments:
1. deferral of payment of taxes;
2. Suspended tax audits;
3. The deadlines for the implementation of electronic invoices, electronic consignment notes and virtual cash registers have been postponed.
• All payments for wages to public sector employees (including teachers who were sent on vacation), pensions, benefits, and also payments to the most socially vulnerable segments of the population will be made in a timely manner and in full
• A Kyrgyz-language website http: // has been developed virus.el.kg/, where you can track statistics for the countries of the world, including Kyrgyzstan, on the number of patients who have recovered, recovered, and died from the virus.
• Funds provided from the budget for the fight against coronavirus
– to the Ministry of Health – 30 million soms;
– A special account of the Ministry of Emergencies for the prevention and elimination of emergencies – 225 million soms;
– to ensure food security (FGMR) (purchase of food wheat) – 631 million soms;
– Funds were allocated for preferential lending to flour mills from the budget – 400 million soms (also Ayil Bank and RSK Bank allocated 400 million soms). Only 800 million soms.
If necessary, the Government will allocate additional funds.
• The list of goods for which a temporary ban on export (export) from Kyrgyzstan to third countries is established:
– Wheat and meslin
– Wheat flour
– Vegetable oil
– Chicken eggs
– Iodized table salt
– Feed ( hay, straw, compound feed, bran and grain feed)
– Napkins and other antibacterial agents
• 500 sets of protective equipment (masks, glasses and suits) were given to doctors of the Batken region.
• From today in Osh, time restrictions are imposed on the entry of citizens from other areas.