The prime minister announced the government is introducing restrictions on movement covering the whole country between 28 March and 11 April.
- The restrictions are effective of 28th March 2020, and will end on 11th April 2020
- Citizens are only allowed to leave their residence for essential travel such as work or essential shopping
- Groceries, pharmacies, markets and health and beauty retailers are going to be open, and are allowed to visit
- Elderly are required to visit these stores between 9am and 12pm
- People from other age groups are not permitted to visit these stores between 9am and 12pm
- People are required to keep a 1.5m distance from each other in public spaces