With the resumption of activity, from December 1, entrepreneurs had questions about the rules of work in the era of a pandemic and other points, we discussed the details and subtleties of the safe work of staff and their clients.
Note that all regulations and work algorithms are posted on the website:https://www.meria.kg/ru/post/20244
Vice-Mayor A. Chynybaeva reminded the heads of organizations, regardless of their form of ownership, operating in an emergency situation in the capital, about strict adherence to sanitary and epidemiological rules approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic. (You can read the document here:https://www.meria.kg/ru/post/20244). Among them:
• organization of a daily “input filter” before starting work;
• organization at the entrance, places for the treatment of hands with antiseptics or disinfectant wipes;
• carrying out daily wet cleaning of office premises and public places;
• maintaining a mask mode for employees and visitors;
• ensuring the frequency of air exchange and other rules.
• for cinemas, Internet clubs, observance of the mask regime among employees and visitors, seating of clients in a checkerboard pattern;
• for catering outlets, entertainment establishments, limit the number of seats in an amount not exceeding 50% of the total number of seats.
A. Chynybaeva said that from December 4, mobile teams will resume work, which will check compliance with sanitary rules, help businesses build safe work, and no penalties will be applied for now.